Tuesday, June 20, 2006

what i'm saying.

you haven't heard about school because:

on my orientation day, i got this packet of readings. and then later this one guy--the guy who gave me the packet--said something about picking up our course packet at an undisclosed location, at some point in the next week. and i thought, man, are you out of it--you gave me my course packet already!

no. that's the packet for the first two days.

i've been reading for five hours.

i'm drinking a shot and a half of bourbon and watching a sex in the city rerun.

or two.

i have to tell you, this may be the best thing i've ever done. and i mean school, not watching tv with a cocktail in my hand.

2 Comments:

Blogger DL said...

Shit I had just given up on the idea of going back to grad school. Shiiiiiit.
Is that why i keep taking classes at Freehold ?
because i just miss school so much ?

Good on ya! Good stuff!

8:28 PM  
Blogger kate said...

you go, grog!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home