Friday, March 06, 2009

Dusty

My god, when was the last time someone was here? What neglect!

To the ones of people still out there, here's a brief catch-up: Lindsay continues to TA her class. The students are a bit reluctant to consider anything other than their highly developed 18 year old views of the world and theatre. I just finished working with Brent Spiner and Lee Wilkof in Man of La Mancha at Reprise Theatre Company. A really great gig. For which I had to quit my regular day job. They said they'd be flexable, which meant I had to work 60 houra a week over Christmas and whenit came time for me to ask for five weeks of PART TIME they said no. I am now fruitlessly searching for a crappy day job.

However, life in The Manse West continues to be rather blissful. We're making plans and watching the last few weeks of BSG and enjoying what we have. Since I have more free time now a days, I'll be more vigilant in posting. Expect lots of short posts on how much looking for a job sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to Google "BSG".
Good luck in the job search. You are very clean and presentable and play well with others, so I know you will do well.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home