Friday, December 07, 2007

now we're both losers.

dear person who stole my visa debit card:

i hope you enjoy the sixty bucks worth of hello kitty gear from the sanrio store, and the two hundred you dropped at bebe (cocktail dress? smashing hand bag?). personally, i was going to use the money to pay bills, but hey--at least one of us is living la vida consumer! actually, since the money will be refunded to me once i dispute the charges, i find it difficult to get too angry, but in the long pre-holiday weeks until that dispute gets settled, it does stick in the craw to know that my checking account is nearly cleaned out while you posh around westwood with whatever trash you saw fit to spend my money on. happy holidays, bastard! hope we don't need more groceries this month!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wha???
I just got robbed, TOO!! Right before Thanksgiving! Credit AND debit, the jerk, (spent at GNC, among other places - a swank new holiday dress is one thing, but robbing for protein powder???) and my rinky-dink bank forgot to send me a replacement debit card for two weeks, so now I can't make any online holiday purchases.

Possibly one of the students at my school did this - made me think of your solo piece, actually.

Sucky sucky for us!!

Yours in commiseration,
your faithful fan and online hug dispenser,
Marta

1:31 PM  
Blogger L. said...

oh, M. i can't believe someone disrupted your financial wellbeing for goji berries and royal jelly extract. perhaps if s/he worked on his/her karma, health would improve without weird food additives.

and awful, i know, to think it might be one of your students. hugs to *you*.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home