Monday, December 24, 2007

christmas!

belated cookie party photos. annie bridget was the only prolific cookie decorator, but c. and i did a few after everyone left. notice my green bouquet with cranberries in the vase. saw it on the teevee.


okay, i don't know how this happened, but i can't be bothered to fix it. pretend these photos are all in their correct--or most conventional--orientation:







the milagro on our tree was a gift from sweet anni bluhm, who we think might be in scotland right now. she's one of many far away we wish were closer.

my parents are here, though, and that's lovely. it's also summertime weather. my dad and i went for bike rides both yesterday and today. tonight i'm making a buche de noel. all in all, christmas in UCL@ student housing is going pretty well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"Anni Bluhm" -- is this the Anni Bluhm I know who used to live in Seattle and was born in Kentucky? I am searching for her on Google, and here is her name in your blog. :) If I found her, please tell her Heath is trying to track her down. :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home